Saturday 17 October 2009

Ok so........................

I know i havn't posted in a couple of weeks. I've been going to the gym at least 3 times a week if not 4. Last week i lost a pound, which was a bit disappointing considering i'd done all that exercise. The following week (weds gone) I'd put on 2lbs, i've know idea where that came from, think i must have been storing water for every woman in the north east. Unless its just my body adjusting to the gym and is finally starting to build some muscle. A sneaky peak this morning suggested i'd lost the 2lbs i'd gain but i'm not taking anything as gospel until weigh day. I'm hoping during half term to take my lovely girl to play some badminton, not something i normally do but thought i might introduce a different sport to her and its something we can do together even if she doesn't manage it should be an hour of fun. Hopefully this week i'll see a loss - lets wait and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment