Sunday 2 August 2009

This weeks WI and my attempt at going for a bike ride!!

Well WI this week was better than I expected, but not as good as it good have been. Ok i'll stop with the cryptic's, I STS, which I kind of expected after our few days away, so I think I did well to not put anything on. I'm hoping for a loss this week, will just have to wait and see.

I started my new job last Monday, seems like its going to be a good move, definately quite physical at times especially during an all day clinic when we don't really sit down.

And (taking a deep breath)

Today attempted a bike ride and succeded, now I say that loosely. First I got the bike out the shed and cleaned it up and pumped up the tyres. Then struggled getting the bike rack on the car. Attempted to lift the bikes up and managed just (no man to help). Got to the park (about 10miles away), realised I'd secured the bikes so tightly and struggled to undo the straps, got there eventually. Then lifted them down, grazing my leg in the meantime, didn't realise till later that i'd had blood running down my leg.

Still I really enjoyed it, taking the bikes out, something i'll definately be doing again soon, if the weather stays nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment