Saturday 4 July 2009

WOW

Its been a scorcher again, the weather has been beautiful all week. Well today I decided to dig the border under the front window, it took me 3 hours of heavy digging and 16.5 wonderful bp's, but it was so worth it, it looks fab now, now just the rest of the borders to dig. I have a feeling i'm going to ache in the morning.

And.....

I'm going back to work on Monday, i'm only going to work mornings to start with well until i finish on the 16th july as i have 49 hours of annual leave to get before i offically leave. I start my new job on the 27th july - so roll on then. I've also booked another trip to amsterdam, this time just a 2 night stay on the boat for me and my lovely girl. Should be a fun couple of days.

Well i've earnt lots of bp's this week so far, and thats not just todays, not gone over points, so fingers cross for WI on Wednesday and hopeful of another loss, I can taste those 17's.

No comments:

Post a Comment