Wednesday 10 June 2009

Ok so............




I don't normally post twice in a day, but............. its the end of my birthday, well almost, i'm sitting watching tv with a lovely glass of vodka and pepsi max. I've been out for dinner and had steak pie (although it was actually only the top that had pastry) the steak was really lean and yummy, with chips and peas, and then had 2 scoops of real dairy ice cream for pudding, then came home and had a teeny slice of cake. I have no idea how many points i've had today and i'm not bothered, its only 1 day in my life, i'll be back on the wagon tomorrow. Except a big except, my lovely gorgeous daughter thought it would be nice to get me a box of celebrations and a big box at that, i'll just have to resist and hope she dips in. Well I'm not planning to end the day sober so better get going.

1 comment: